SUN-MINI-44 Mini IR 44 keys RGB controller
- P/No. :
- Item Type:
This mini IR 44-key RGB controller LED strip
This mini IR 44-key RGB controller adopts the advanced micro control unit.Its mainly used to controlled
all kinds of constant voltage led lights,such as:LED source, LED strips,led wall washer,wall Glass curtain
It integrated with low cost,easy connection,simple manipulation and others advantages.
User can choose the mode of fade, strobe,Blasting flash,flicker,and other Static color model.
What’s more, this controller have the characteristics of small volume, easy to carry,etc, its popular amount
the many markets.
• Working temperature：-20-60℃
• Input voltage：DC5-12V
• Output：3 circuit
• Connection mode：Common anode
• Controller size：L40.0×W12.0×H5mm
• Remote size：L125×W56×H7mm
• Net weight：35g
• Gross weight：45g
• Static power consumption：<0.5W
• Output current：<2A*3A(each circuit)
• Output power： 5V:<30W, 12V:<72W
Direction for use:
• Connect the load wire at first, following by the power wire; Please ensure short circuit can not occur between
connecting wire before you turn on the power；
• Operation: you will receive infrared remote control in front of infrared receiver to ensure that there is no barrier
between the remote controller and receiver.
• The key functions are as below:
About DIY key, when it’s pressed first time, will enter the DIY color mode, you can adjust the color per the 6 keys
at above to increase or decrease the R/G/B color by yourself freely（if other key is pressed this time，will jump
out from DIY color mode）. And you can save the color which you have adjusted by pressing the DIY key once again.
When next time this key is pressed, it will show the color you saved last time.
There are 6 DIY keys, so you can save 6 colors you like. They are all Independent, have no effect each other.
For example: if you press DIY key1 first, and then press DIY key2, DIY key1 will be invalid, until DIY key2 is pressed
once again, current color will be saved.
• This product Input voltage is DC12V, other input voltage is not allowed.
• Lead wire should be connected correctly, according to the wire color and the connecting diagram offers.
• Overload is prohibited.