PCI Bus dual Serial port or Printer port Controller
CH351 is a dual serial port or printer port chip for PCI bus. It contains two 16C550-compatible asynchronous serial ports or an EPP/ECP enhanced bidirectional parallel port. The asynchronous serial port supports half-duplex transmission and reception automatic switching, and supports a communication baud rate of up to 4Mbps. RS232 serial port expansion for PCI bus, PCI high-speed serial port with automatic hardware rate control, serial port networking, RS485 communication, parallel port/print port expansion PCI plug-in card, etc.
- Fully compliant with PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.2
- Fully customizable PCI Configuration Space
- PCI signaling Supports PCI Power Management
• Serial Port
- Two completely independent asynchronous serial ports, compatible with 16C450, 16C550 and 16C552 and enhanced.
- Support 5, 6, 7 or 8 data bits and 1 or 2 stop bits.
- Supports odd, even, no parity, blank 0, mark 1 and other verification methods.
- Programmable communication baud rate, supporting 115200bps and up to 4Mbps communication baud rate.
- Built-in 16-byte FIFO first-in-first-out buffer, supporting 4 FIFO trigger levels.
- Support MODEM modem signals CTS, DSR, RI, DCD, DTR, RTS, which can be converted to RS232 level by 75232 chip.
- Support hardware flow control signals CTS and RTS automatic handshake and automatic transmission rate control,
compatible with TL16C550C.
- Support serial frame error detection and Break line interval detection.
- Supports full-duplex and half-duplex serial communication, provides DTR/TNOW serial port sending status signal,
supports RS485 receiving and sending automatic switching.
• IEEE1284 Parallel Port
- Support SPP, Nibble, Byte, PS/2, EPP, ECP and other IEEE1284 parallel port/print port working modes.
- Support two-way data transmission, supporting a transmission speed of up to 2M bytes per second.
Operating Temperature : -40 to +85 ℃
|Transmission media||2 x DB-9 male Serial connectors|
|Data rate||115200bps and up to 4Mbps communication baud rate|
|Function||Built-in 16-byte FIFO first-in-first-out buffer, supporting 4 FIFO trigger levels.|
|Support serial frame error detection and Break line interval detection.|
|5, 6, 7, 8, 9-bit Serial format support, Even, Odd, None, Space & Mark parity supported|
|Operating Systems||Windows 2000 / XP / Server2003 / Vista / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 8.1 / Win10, 32 or 64bit|
Linux2.6.27,2.6.31,2.6.32,3.x.x and later
Hardware & environment
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +85℃|
|Storage temperature||-55 to +125℃|
|Packing Accessories list|
1 x PCI 2S DB-9 RS232 Multi-I/O Serial card
1 x CD driver
2 x Low-profile bracket
Note: Only the above package contents, other products are not included.The allowable error of size measurement is +/- 1~3mm, and the weight of the product is subject to the actual product.
|Dimensions||L126 x W57 mm (measured without PCI bracket)|
|Package Size||L175 x W125 x H30 (Built-in Blister)|
|Product weight||55.2 g |
|ST320||SP-SL351A-2S||PCI 2S DB-9 RS232 Multi- I/O Serial card|
|Based on WCH CH351Q Controller|