Industry-leading, energy-efficient design
For 10/40GbE performance and multi-core processors
The Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710 offers both Quad-port 10GbE, and is backwards compatible to 10GbE.
The XL710 is part of the Intel® Ethernet 700 Series, the foundation for server connectivity, providing broad interoperability,
critical performance optimizations, and increased agility for Communications, Cloud, and Enterprise IT network solutions.
- Multiple speeds and media types for broad compatibility backed by extensive testing and validation.
- Intelligent offloads and accelerators to unlock network performance in servers with Intel® Xeon® processors.
- Both Kernel and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) drivers for scalable packet processing.
• PCI Express* (PCIe) v3.0, X8
• Supports 4x10GbE configurations
• Exceptional low-power controllers
• Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with NetworkService Headers (NSH)
• Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
• Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packet processing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
• Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
• Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
• Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel® Xeon® processors
• I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performancein a virtualized server
|Bus Type||PCI Express v3.0 (8 GT/s), compatible with x16|
|Connector||SFP+/ AOC / DAC|
|Data rate||10000 Mbps|
|Jumbo Frame||up to 9.5 KB|
|Network Topology||IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet, VXLAN / NVGRE, 802.1q VLAN|
|IEEE 802.1Qbb, IEEE 802.1az, IEEE 802.1Qbg, IEEE 802.1Qbh|
|Advanced Features||VXLAN, NVGRE, GENEVE, VXLAN-GPE+NSH, MPLS|
|Physical Interfaces||Support PXE, Jumbo frame, iSCSI, DPDK, FCo, EWOL|
|Additional Features||VLAN Support|
|Enhanced Transmission Selection (draft IEEE 802.1az)|
|Jumbo Frame Support—Up to 9.5 KB (9728 Bytes)|
|Priority Flow Control (draft IEEE 802.1Qbb)|
|Data Center Bridging (DCB/DCB-X) Support; up to 8 traffic classes|
|LED Indicators||Link Yellow, 10G: Green blinking|
|Operating Systems||Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Vista / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10 32-64bit|
|Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 /2016 R2|
|FreeBSD, Linux Stable Kernel, VMware ESX/ESXi|
1 x PCIE Quad 10GbE SFP+ Server Fiber NICs XL710
1 x User's Manual
1 x CD Driver
1 x Low profile bracket