10GBASE-T Converged Network Adapter (CNA)
Simplifies Migration to 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), Provides iSCSI,
FCoE, Virtualization and Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP)
• Low cost, low power, 10 GbE performance for the entire datacenter.
• Intel’s second generation, single- and dual-port 10GBASE-T controller with integrated MAC and PHY.
• Standard CAT 6a cabling with RJ45 connectors.
• Supports NBASE-T* technology (2.5 and 5.0 GbE over CAT 5e)1.
• Backward compatibility with existing 1000BASE-T networks simplifies the transition to 10 GbE.
• PCI Express* (PCIe*) v 3.0 with up to 8.0 GT/s.
• Unified networking delivering LAN, iSCSI and FCoE in one low-cost CNA.
• Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioining and Quality of Service (QoS) of up to 64 virtual ports.
• Reliable, proven 10 GbE technology from Intel Corporation.
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X550
- Enhanced Low-Profile Solution
- RJ45 Connections Over CAT 6A Cabling
- Remote Boot iSCSI and FCoE
- Support For Most Network Operating Systems (NOS)
- RoHS-compliant, Lead-free Technology
- IPSec, Intel Backing, Low Latency, MSI-X Support
- Header Splits and Replication in Receive
- Multiple Queues – 64 Tx and Rx Per Port
- Tx/Rx IP, SCTP, TCP, and UDP Checksum
- Offloading (IPv4, IPv6) Capabilities
- Tx TCP Segmentation Offload (IPv4, IPv6)
- Compatible with x4, x8 and x16 Standard and
- Low-profile PCIe Slots
- Receive and Transmit Side Scaling for Windows
- Environment and Scalable I/O for Linux*
- Environments (IPv4, IPv6 and TCP/ UDP)