USB 3.1 to SFP Gigabit Fiber Optical Adapter. Based on Realtek RTL8153 chipset. Supports Full Duplex flow control
USB 3. 1 to Fiber provide higher bandwidth and improved protocols for data exchange between the host and the device.
- Realtek RTL8153 is fully compliant with Microsoft NDIS5, NDIS6 (IPv4, 1Pv6, TCP,UDP)Cheeksum features, Supports IEEE 802 IP Layer 2 priority encoding and IEEE 802.1Q Virtual bridged Local Area Network (VLAN).
- Realtek RTL8153 supports IEEE 802. 3az-2010, also known as Energy efficient Ethernet (EEE). IEEE 802. 3az 2010 operates with the IEEE 802. 3 Media Access Control(MAC) Sublayer to support operation in Low Power Idle mode.
- In addition to the ACPI feature remote wake-up (including AMO Magic packet and Microsoft Wake-Up frame) is supported in both ACPI and APM (Advanced Power Management) environments.
• Integrated 1000Mbps SX/LX transceiver
• Supports CDC-ECM
• Supports LPM (Link Power Management)
• Supports pair swap/polarity/skew correction
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correcti on
• Supports power down/link down power saving
• Supports hardware CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function