Realtek RTL8139D Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Adapter card
Single-Chip 10/100M Fast Ethernet Controller With Power Managmet and Multi-Function
The Realtek Network Interface Card is a Cost-effective10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Card. With Auto-Negotiation capability,
the NIC automatically supports data transmission bandwidth from 10Mbps to 200Mbps. This function smoothly and automatically switches drivers between 10Mbps and 100Mbps . The Network Interface Card is your best choose to improve network performance with the highest prformance/price ratio.
- Chipset: Realtek Fast Ethernet Controller
- Bus: PCI V2.2, 32-bit, 33MHz
- IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, and IEEE802.3ab compliant.
- Support for IEEE802.3x Full-Duplex flow control.
- Complaint to PC99 and PC2001 standards
- Auto-Negotiation support for Auto-Detect 10/100Mbps data rate and Full/Half-Duplex operation mode
- Support ACPI and PCI power management
- Supports PCI VPD (Vital Product Data)
- Automatic crossover support for crossover or regular cable
- Support Wake on LAN function and remote wake-up (Optional)
- One RJ-45 Port
PCI local bus single-chip Fast Ethernet controller
• Compatible with PCI Revision 2.2
• Supports PCI clock 16.75MHz-40MHz
• Supports PCI target fast back-to-back transaction
• Provides PCI bus master data transfers and PCI memory space or I/O space mapped data transfers of RTL8139D's
• Supports PCI VPD (Vital Product Data)
• Supports ACPI, PCI power management
• Supports PCI multi-function to incorporate with other PCI master device