Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210AT
Single-Port Gigabit Ethernet server adapter designed for entry-level servers and Audio-Video applications.
The new Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210AT builds on Intel's history of excellence in Ethernet products. Intel continues its market leadership with this newest generation PCIe* GbE network adapter. Based on the Intel® Ethernet Controller I210AT, this adapter represents the next step in the Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networking evolution for the enterprise and data center offering Audio-Video-Bridging (AVB) support, along with power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC).
• Low-halogen1 single-port PCI-Express* 10/100/1000 Ethernet adapter
• Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), DMA Coalescing, ultra-compact design,
and a unique ventilated bracket for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
• IEEE 802.1Qav Audio-Video-Bridging (AVB) for tightly controlled media stream synchronization, buffering, and reservation
• High-performing design supporting PCI Express* Gen 2.1 (2.5GT/s)
• Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology