CH382L Expansion (2S, 1P, 2S1P, 1S1P)
PCI-Express based UART and Printer port
The PCIe Multi -I/O Card card use the chip of CH382L, is a PCI-Express based dual-channel high performance UART with EPP/ECP enhanced bi-directional parallel controller. It is compatible with 16C550 and 16C750. The UART contains an independently sending or receiving 256 bytes FIFO buffer. It supports communication baud rate up to 8Mbps. It can be used for RS232 serial expansion, PCIe high-speed serial with automatic hardware speed control, serial networking, parallel interface/ printer port expansion etc.
• Can be configured as dual-channel UART or a single parallel/ printer port or dual-channel UART
with parallel/ printer port based on PCIe.
• Provide two-wire serial master interface, can hang serial EEPROM similar with 24C0X to store data which is not easily missing.
• Drivers supporting Windows DOS/Linux/2000/Server2003/XP/Vista/Server 2008/Win 7/Win 8/Win 8.1/Win 10(32/64bit).
• Support Express Card of PCMCIA notebook card.
• Serial interface
- Two independent UART ports, compatible with 16C550, 16C552, 16C554 and 16C750 with enhanced.
- Support 5,6,7,or 8 data bits and 1 or 2 stop bits.
- Odd, Even, No parity, space 0 and mark 1 etc.
- Programmable Baud Rate, supporting 115200bps and up to 8Mbps baud rate.
- 256-bytes FIFO buffer, supporting 4 FIFO trigger layers.
- Suppor MODEM signal CTS, DSR, RI, DCD, DTR, RTS, can be converted to RS232 level.
- Suppor CTS, RTS to realize auto handshake and auto transmit speed control, compatible with TL16C550C.
- Support serial frame error check, and Break circuit interval check.
- Support full duplex and semi-duplex serial communication.
• Parallel interface
- Support such as SPP, Nibble, Byte, PS/2, EPP and ECP etc IEEE1284 parallel/printer port modes.
- Support bi-directional data transfer, the transfer speed is up to 1M Byte/s.