1-Lane M.2 A+E KEY 3.0 Host Bus Slot, enables Serial ATA PHY up to 6Gbps high speed Connector,
Following Serial ATA Revision 3.0 Specification.
The JMB582 is a bridge controller between the M.2 A+E slot host and the storage devices with SATA/AHCI interface. Its upstream port provides a M.2 A+E Key which data transmission rate for PCIe Gen 3x1 specification. Meanwhile, its downstream port can connect to SATA/AHCI storage devices, such as a solid-state drive (SSD). The data speed of each port for the SATA port can arrive at 6Gb/s.
• M.2 A+E KEY
- M.2 A+E KEY (2230) Bus Slot.
- Support 1-Lane of PCI Express
- Complies with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.1a.
- Supports PCIe link layer power saving mode.
• SATA Features
- Supports 2- SATA port.
- Supports command-based and FIS-based for Port Multiplier.
- Complies with SATA Specification Revision 3.2.
- Supports AHCI mode and IDE programming interface.
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ).
- Supports SATA link power saving mode (partial and slumber)
- Supports SATA plug-in detection capable.
- Supports drive power control and staggered spin-up.
- Supports SATA Partial / Slumber power management state.
Plug-and-Play Supported, no additional software installation or settings required
M.2 A+E KEY
|Transmission interface||2 x SATA 3.0 Connector|
|transmit speeds||up to 6Gb/s|
|Application||Plug-and-Play Supported, no additional software installation or settings required|
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32 / 64bit), Linux
one available PCI Express x1/x4/x8/x16 slot
Hardware & environment
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Packing Accessories list|
1 x M.2 A+E KEY JMB582 SATA 6G Expansion card
1 x User's Manual
2 x SATA Cable
Note: Only the above package contents, other products are not included.The allowable error of size measurement is +/- 1~3mm, and the weight of the product is subject to the actual product.
|Dimensions||L22 x W30 mm|
|Package Size||L175 x W125 x H30 mm|
|ST559||SM-SAJ582A-2T||M.2 A+E KEY SATA 3.0 6Gb/s Expansion card|
|Based on JBM582 Bridge Controller|