1-Lane PCIe 2.0 to Four-Port 6Gbps SATA I/O Controller
The adapter card expands 4 SATA3.0 interfaces through the Mini PCI-E interface of the PC host, conforms to the serial ATA specification 3.1, supports communication rates of 6Gbps, 3.0 Gbps and 1.5 Gbps, and is compatible with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G Hard drive. This application is suitable for controlling four- SATA 6Gb/s hard drives through the Mini PCIe system. Using the RAID function, the SATA drivers attached to this controller can be easily configured as 2 individual ports with no RAID.
- Compliant with PCIe 2.0 specifications. 1- lane. communication speeds of 2.5 Gbps and 5.0 Gbps.
- Supports IDE programming interface registers for the SATA controller.
- Supports AHCI programming interface registers for the SATA controller.
- Supports aggressive power management.
- Supports error reporting, recovery, and correction.
- Supports Message Signaled Interrupt (MSI).
SATA Controller Features
- Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.0.
- Supports communication speeds of 6.0 Gbps, 3.0 Gbps, and 1.5 Gbps.
- Supports programmable transmitter signal levels.
- Supports Gen 1i, Gen 1x, Gen 2i, Gen 2m, Gen 2x, and Gen 3i.
- Supports four ports SATA .
- Supports AHCI 1.0 and IDE programming interface.
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
- Supports Port Multiplier FIS-based switching or command-based switching.
- Supports Partial and Slumber Power Management states.
- Supports Staggered Spin-up.