PCI Express 3.0 to SATA 6Gbps Controller
PCIe ASM1166 SATAIII 6-Channel Expansion card is used a combination of Asmedia high performance chips ASM1166 to extends Six SATA Ports. Each Serial ATA port support transmission speeds up to 6Gbps, and backward compatibility to legacy SATA1.5Gbps or 3Gbps drives. besides, the card also support Mode switching function, using this function can easy to switch between IDE or ACHI system. It is widely used in personal computer ,office computers and etc.
▪ Compliant with PCI Express Specification V3.0, Backward compatible with PCI Express 2.0, 1.x
▪ PCI Express interface: PCIe X4 (Gen 2x2)
▪ 6 AHCI SATA III (6 Gbps) ports through PCI Express x4.
▪ Compliant with Serial ATA Specification v3.2
▪ Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G hard drives
▪ Supports communication speeds of 6Gbps, 3Gbps, and 1.5Gbps
▪ SATA PHY 1i/1m/2i/2m/3i
▪ Support Native Command Queue(NCQ)
▪ Support Port Multiplier command based switching
▪ Support SSC for both PCIe and SATA.
▪ Support SATA 6G, AHCI, SPAN (RAID 0,1 need to insatll third parties software)
▪ Supports PCI Express Link layer power management
▪ Support Hot Plug and Hot Swap