PCIe Gen 3x2 to 5- SATA 6Gb/s Bridge
The PCIe x4 JMB585 5-SATA 6Gb/s Expansion card, used new JMB585 chip solution, high speed and stable performance, it is committed to solving user's demand for massive data space, the high-speed expansion card achieves PCI Express Gen 3x2 line bandwidth, with five SATA ports extending from the PC host to the PCI Express x4 slot, each port with a transmission speed up to 6Gbps. it can be widely applied to personal computers and other big data storage devices.
• PCI Express
- Supports up to two lane of PCI Express.
- Complies with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.1a.
- Supports PCIe link layer power saving mode.
- 100MHz differential PCI Express reference clock in.
- Supports 4- SATA port.
- Supports command-based and FIS-based for Port Multiplier.
- Complies with SATA Specification Revision 3.2.
- Supports AHCI mode and IDE programming interface.
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ).
- Supports SATA link power saving mode (partial and slumber)
- Supports SATA plug-in detection capable.
- Supports drive power control and staggered spin-up.
- Supports SATA Partial / Slumber power management state.
Plug-and-Play Supported, no additional software installation or settings required
PCI Express Re 3.1a, Gen 3x2 line bandwidth
|Transmission interface||5 x SATA 3.0 Connector|
|transmit speeds||up to 6Gb/s|
|Application||Plug-and-Play Supported, no additional software installation or settings required|
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32 / 64bit), Linux
one available PCI Express x4/x8/x16 slot
Hardware & environment
|LED Indicators||DATA Transfer: Link Activity / Blinking LED|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Packing Accessories list|
1 x PCIe x4 JMB585 SATA 3.0 Expansion card
1 x Low profile bracket
1 x User's Manual
5 x SATA Cable
Note: Only the above package contents, other products are not included.The allowable error of size measurement is +/- 1~3mm, and the weight of the product is subject to the actual product.
|Dimensions||L x W mm (measured without PCIe bracket)|
|Package Size||L175 x W125 x H30 (Built-in Blister)|
|ST548||SE-SAJ585A-5T||PCI-E X4 SATA 3.0 6-Gb/s Expansion card|
|Based on JBM585 Bridge Controller|