PCI Express Gen 3x2
M.2 B KEY + 3- SATA 6Gb/s Bridge
The PCI Express X4 JMB585 M.2 KEY B & SATA 6Gbps Expansion card, used new JMB585 chip solution, high speed and stable performance, it is committed to solving user's demand for massive data space, the high-speed expansion card achieves PCI Express Gen 3x2 line bandwidth, with 3- SATA ports extending from the PC host to the PCI Express x4 slot, each port with a transmission speed up to 6Gbps.it can be widely applied to personal computers and other big data storage devices.
• PCI Express
- Supports up to two lane of PCI Express.
- Complies with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.1a.
- Supports PCIe link layer power saving mode.
- 100MHz differential PCI Express reference clock in.
- Supports 3- SATA port.
- Supports command-based and FIS-based for Port Multiplier.
- Complies with SATA Specification Revision 3.2.
- Supports AHCI mode and IDE programming interface.
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ).
- Supports SATA link power saving mode (partial and slumber)
- Supports SATA plug-in detection capable.
- Supports drive power control and staggered spin-up.
- Supports SATA Partial / Slumber power management state.
• M.2 KEY
- For the SSD type: M.2 Key B, Size : 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280
- M.2 Key B slot transfer protocol: SATA 3.0
Plug-and-Play Supported, no additional software installation or settings required