PEX 8747 PCI Express 3.0 M.2 KEY M NVMe Extend Card
Users to connect multiple hosts to their respective endpoints via scalable, high bandwidth, non-blocking
interconnection to a wide variety of applications including servers, storage, communications, and graphics platforms.
The PEX 8747 PCI Express 3.0 to M.2 KEY M NVMe card, without power supply. Can be directly converted to NVMe M.2 SSD, BIOS supports PCLs slot bifurcation. Comes with pcie splitting protocol-PEX8747 chip, it can be easily expanded without motherboard support splitting. The PEX 8747 is well suited for fan-out, aggregation, and peer-to-peer traffic patterns. Each M.2 SSD channel has its own PCIe 3.0 x16 (32Gb/s) bandwidth, and its transmission performance is 20 times faster than SATA, Better improve the speed of NVMe reuse, making your storage solution more convenient and efficient.
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 bandwidth
- 4-Port M.2 NVMe (providing dedicated PCIe 3.0 X4 bandwidth for each interface) channels;
BIOS supports PCLs slot bifurcation
- Built-in fan and heat sink cooling treatment
- Adopt Broadcom's high-performance PEX 8747 chip
- Provide NVMe SSD high-performance storage solutions
- There are no compatibility requirements such as operating system, motherboard model, etc.
and it can be easily expanded as long as the motherboard has a pcie slot.
- PCI Express Base Specification, r3.0 (Backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0, PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 1.0a)
- PCI Power Management Spec, r1.2
- Supports Access Control Services
- Dynamic link-width control
- Dynamic SerDes speed control
- Read Pacing (bandwidth throttling)
- Dynamic Buffer/FC Credit Pool
- Non-blocking switch fabric
- Full line rate on all ports
- Packet Cut-Thru with 106ns max packet latency (x8 to x8)
- 2KB Max Payload Size
No driver is required because the driver is transparent to the operating system