IC+ Plus IP175 integrates 5-Port 10/100M Ethernet transceivers.
Each of the transceivers complies with the IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, and IEEE802.3x specifications.
The DSP approach is utilizedfor designing transceivers with 0.18um
PCI-Express IP175 integrates 5-Port 10/100 Ethernet transceivers. Each of the transceivers complies with the IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, and IEEE802.3x specifications. The DSP approach is utilizedfor designing transceivers with 0.18um technology; they have high noise immunity and robust performance.
PCI-Express IP175C operates in store and forward mode. It supports flow control, auto MDI/MDI-X, CoS, port base VLAN, bandwidth control, DiffServ, SMART MAC and LED functions, etc. Eachport can be configured to auto-negotiation or forced 10M/100M, full/half duplexmode. Using an EEPROM or pull up/down resistors on specified pins can configure the desired options.
Besides a 5-port switch application, IP175 supports three MII/RMII ports for router application, which supports 4 LAN ports, one WAN port and one HOME/PNA or Access point. The external MAC can monitor or configure IP175C/IP175CH by accessing MII registers through SMI0.
MII/RMII port also can be configured to be MAC mode. It is used to interface an external PHY to work as a 5+1 switch. Through SMI1 IP175C can monitor and configure external PHY.
- Built in 6 MAC and 5- PHY
- Each port can be configured to be 10Base-T,100Base-T
- 2K MAC address
- 384k bits packet buffer memory
- Support auto-polarity for 10Mbps
- Filter/forward reserved address option
- Broadcast storm protection
- Support three MII/RMII Port
- Support tagging & un-tagging
- Support port base VLAN &Tag VLAN
- Support CoS
- Support port security option
- Support spanning tree protocol
- Max packet length 1552/1536 bytes
- Support 8-level bandwidth control
- Support Link quality LED for 100Mbps