PCI-E 3.0 X16 Multi-Functional NVMe Conversion Card
M.2 M-KEY & M.2 B-KEY 2280
mSATA + SATA 3.0
This PCI-E X16 M.2 NVMe SSD Adapter is a multi-functional NVMe conversion card. It can support the PCIe protocol NVMe SSD to connect directly to the motherboard, or the SATA Protocol NVMe SSD to connect to the motherboard SATA port with SATA cable, and it has an mSATA interface and a SATA interface, which can connect HDD, SSD and other extended storage. It has support with ultra-fast PCI Express V3.0 X16 Lanes transmit bandwidth up to 32GT/S, and it has support with Serial ATA v3.0 transmit speed up to 6Gbps. By this adapter can be improved system speed ,and improve the efficiency of office and entertainment.
- Compliant with PCI Express Specification Revision 3.0
- Compliant with Serial ATA Specification Revision 3.0
- Support NVMe Key B&M M.2 SSD including 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280 and 22110 drives
- Backwards compatible with PCIE V2.0 and V1.0 mainboards
- Drive sizes are 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230mm
- Support Any "M" Key M.2 SSD , "B" Key and "B+M" Key M.2 SSD , and mSATA Half/Full size port.
- B- Key interface can insert SSD of M.2 NGFF SATA Protocol, then insert SATA cable to connect motherboard
use PCI-E to supply power , without External power supply
- M-Key interface can insert SSD of M.2 NGFF PCI-E Protocol, and PCI-E transmission data do not need to access
SATA cable to connect motherboard
- The M.2 PCIe SSD gets its power supply form the motherboard PCIe BUS slot 3.3v
* No driver is required because the driver is transparent to the operating system