PCI-E 3.0 x16 to M.2 NVME SSD Adapter Riser Card
M.2 M-KEY 2280
PCIe X16 M.2 M KEY NVMe SSD Adapter, is a multi-functional NVMe conversion card. It can support the PCIe protocol NVMe SSD to connect directly to the motherboard, It has support with ultra-fast PCI Express V3.0 X16 Lanes transmit bandwidth up to 32GT/S, and it has support with Serial ATA v3.0 transmit speed up to 6Gbps. By this adapter, can be improved system speed, the efficiency of office and entertainment.
▪ Compliant with PCI Express Specification Revision 3.0
▪ Backwards compatible with PCIE V2.0 and V1.0 mainboards
▪ Support NVMe key M M.2 SSD including 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 drives
▪ Support Any "M" Key M.2 SSD
▪ Drive sizes are 80, 60, 42 and 30mm
▪ Use PCIe to supply power, without External power supply.
▪ M.2 PCIe SSD gets it's power supply form the motherboard PCIe BUS slot 3.3V
* No driver is required because the driver is transparent to the operating system