PCI Express 3.0 X4 U.2 SFF8639 2.5-in NVMe SSD Extend Card
▪ Support PCI-E Gen3, PCI-E Gen 2, PCI-E Gen 1
▪ Suggest to use PCI-E Gen3 slot for high performance.
This PCI-E X4 U.2 SFF8639 2.5-inch NVMe SSD Adapter is connects directly to the motherboard, It has support with ultra-fast PCI Express v3.0 X4 lanes transmit bandwidth up to 32GT/S, and it can be support with U.2 SFF8639 2.5-inch SSD drive size. By this adapter can be improved system speed ,and improve the efficiency of office and entertainment.
- Bus slot: PCI Express X4
- Compliant with PCI Express specification Revision v3.0, Backwards compatible with PCIE V2.0 and V1.0 mainboards
- Support for one U.2 SSD Drive
- The U.2 SFF8639 SSD gets its power supply form the motherboard PCIe BUS slot 3.3v
- Supports direct installation of 2.5" NVMe U.2 (SFF-8639) SSD solid state drives into PCIe 3.0 4-lane slots
- 2.5" NVMe U.2 SSD can be used as a system disk to install the operating system
(requires a motherboard BIOS supports NVME boot, please consult the motherboard manufacturer)
- Only supports PCIe slots installed to standard heights, not half-height slots
- Easily upgrade your desktops, workstations, servers to NVMe SSD hard drives
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to + 85 °C
No driver is required because the driver is transparent to the operating system,
Need to support NVMe protocol
In order to obtain better transmission performance, please install it into the PCIe 3.0 slot.
The motherboard PCIe slot needs to support NVMe boot. Please make sure that your motherboard supports NVME boot.
If you have any questions, please consult the motherboard manufacturer.
PCI Express 3.0 x4 , compatible with PCI Express x8 and x16 slots
|Hardware||1 x 2.5" NVMe U.2 SSD Connector|
|Media Port||Onboard 68-pin SFF-8639 interface|
|Function||Power the hard drive through the PCIe slot|
|2.5" NVMe U.2 SSD can be used as a system disk to install the operating system|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 R2|
Linux, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red hat native drivers support PCIe NVMe
Hardware & environment
|LED Indicators||LED connector (NVMe SSD\HDD status light)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Operating temperature||-40 ~ + 85 °C|
|Storage temperature||-40 ~ + 85 °C|
|Storage humidity||5% - 95% (Non-condensing)|
|Packing Accessories list|
1 x PCI-E x4 U.2 SFF8639 2.5'' NVMe SSD Adapter
1 x User's manual
1 x Screw set
1 x Screw driver
Note: Only the above package contents, other products are not included.The allowable error of size measurement is +/- 1~3mm, and the weight of the product is subject to the actual product.
|Dimensions||L152 x W95 mm (measured without PCIe bracket)|
|Package Size||L190 x W145 x H30 mm (Built-in Blister)|
|Product weight||51.6 g|
|ST517||SE-U.28639-SSD||PCI-E x4 U.2 SFF8639 2.5'' NVMe SSD Adapter|