PCI-E* 3.0 x1 to M.2 NVME SSD Adapter Riser Card
M.2 M-KEY 2280
It is a PCI-E X1 to M.2 NVME Adapter Board to replace the old, broken or damaged one.
Supports 2230 2242 2260 2280 M.2 SSD. Plug and play, no other drivers needed.
Easy and conveneint to install and remove with some accessories.
- PCI Express Interface Support PCI-E 3.0 1X signals
- Allows user to use standard M.2 M-Key NVMe SSD to PCIe x1/x4/x8/x16 slot of the Desktop PC,
But speed at 1X speed only.
- Only support PCI-e-based M.2 Socket M Key SSD, doesn't support M.2 SATA bus B key SSD.
- Support 2230/2242/2260/2280 type M.2 NVMe SSD Card dimension.
- Working for PC Desktop office or Game Player.
- Small size, easy install, multiple PCIE interface on the motherboard can test multiple SSD at the same time.
This product requires motherboard bios support pcie startup, if not supported, the computer does not recognize SSD.
This product doesn't not support SATA protocol SSD, only support nvme protocol SSD.
This product is only for testing SSD use, 1X bandwidth speed can not reach M.2 4X full speed, if you need to install start,
Please consider carefully!
PCI Express 3.0, x1 bandwidth, M.2 Revision 0.9
|Transmission interface||1 x M.2 Key M slot connector|
|M.2 Drive sizes||2230, 2242, 2260, 2280|
|Applications||Use PCIe to supply power, without External power supply|
|M.2 PCIe SSD gets it's power supply form the motherboard PCIe BUS slot 3.3V|
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Server 2012 R2
Linux, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red hat native drivers support PCIe NVMe
One available PCIe x1/x4/x8/x16 slot
Hardware & environment
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Packing Accessories list|
1 x PCI-E x4 to M.2 NVMe SSD Adapter
2 x M2 Screw and Nut
1 x Screwdriver
Note: Only the above package contents, other products are not included.The allowable error of size measurement is +/- 1~3mm, and the weight of the product is subject to the actual product.
|Dimensions||L99 x W23 mm|
|Package Size||L175 x W125 x H30 (Built-in Blister)|
|Product weight||8.8 g|
|ST522||SE-NVME-MK||PCI-E 3.0 X1 M.2 Key M NVMe adapter Card|