10G Media Converter Adapter Marvell 88X3310
Low power consumption, anti-interference, stable performance, efficient transmission, multiple protection.
The equipment provides 1 x 10G optical Fiber interface + 1 x 10G RJ45 electrical port
To realize the safe transmission and exchange of network video information.
The 10G optical fiber media converter adopts industrial-grade design and components, and is suitable for occasions with harsh environments and transmission reliability requirements. All RJ45 electrical ports and feeder ports adopt advanced self-healing multilayer lightning protection design, with advanced lightning protection, surge and ESD protection functions.
10G optical fiber media converter, with 1 10G BASE-TX adaptive electrical port and 1 10G BASE-FX uplink optical port, realizing the communication between 10G BASE-TX adaptive electrical port and 10G BASE-FX optical port Information exchange and uplink. It has a unique VLAN switch and network suppression switch for port isolation to realize the safe exchange and transmission of network information.
• The equipment provides 1* 10G optical fiber interface + 1* 10G RJ45 electrical port to realize the safe transmission
and exchange of network video information.
• Non-blocking store-forward switching mode, all ports can work at full-duplex at full wire speed at the same time
• Support priority queue and provide service QoS.
• Support IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow control/half-duplex back pressure flow control
• Support IEEE802.1Q VLAN settings, support flow control, and effectively suppress broadcast.
• With header blocking (HOL) prevention mechanism to reduce packet loss
• Support port aggregation and port isolation, support physical isolation and logical isolation between each electrical port;
• Support VLAN extra long data packet transmission, support QOS, guarantee VOIP data packet transmission, support STP
spanning tree, form a redundant network
• The electrical port is adaptive to 10M/100M/1000M/10000M, and the electrical port has automatic MDI/MDIX recognition
and flip, adaptive full duplex/half duplex function
• Support VLAN, QoS, TPv4, TPv6
• Each port supports MDI/MDIX auto-flip and auto-negotiation
• Flow control mode: Full duplex adopts IEEE 802.3x standard, half duplex adopts Back pressure standard
• All ports support wire-speed switching, which can reach wire-speed within the frame length range of 64～1536
• Supports 2048-byte jumbo frames and 10K byte ultra-long information packets
• Perfect equipment operation status indication, each optical port and electrical port are equipped with independent
operation indicator light, which greatly facilitates the opening of the equipment.
• All network ports and power ports adopt self-healing lightning protection design, reaching the domestic advanced
lightning protection level.
• Industrial-grade design, suitable for occasions with harsh environment and transmission reliability requirements.