10G Fiber Media Converter is a new family of Ethernet transceivers that is fully IEEE10GBASE-T standard compliant. The device family uses Digital Signal Processing(DSP) technology to enable the repurposing of low-cost Ethernet cable for data rates has high as 10Gbps, supplanting the use of optical technology such as 802.11ac Access Point backhaul, data center switches, storage units incorporating fiber channel over Ethernet (FCoE) connectivity, servers and enterprise switching platforms.
- 1-Port six-speed PHY. Operates at 10Gbps data rates on UTP copper lines.
- Compliant with IEEE 10GBASE-T specification for 10G mode
- Supports copper 10GBASE-T to 10GBASE-SR / LR / ER / ZR
- Support 850,1310,1550nanometers and ITUT regulation of the CWDM/DWDM wavelength
- IEEE1588v2 times stamping and SyncE support
- Integral FIFOs to absorb MACsec processing overhead: can operate in both cut-through and
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) IEEE802.3az for all supported data rates
- Auto-media detect for copper or fiber media plug-and-play
- 100m reach on Cat6a for 10G BASE-T mode.
- MDC / MDIO management interface
- Support for jumbo frames
- Support SFP+ / XFP fiber module
- Support bi-directional conversion 10G BASE-T to 10G BASE-FX or 10GBASE –FX to 10GBASE-T
- Support rack centralized power supply management
- 12V voltage input
- Chipset: Marvell/88X3310
1 x 10G Fiber Media Converter
1 x User's Manual
1 x Power supply
No need any drivers ,plug-and-play.