Intel® XXV710 25 Gigabit Ethernet controller,
with Intel® Virtualization Technology for Cloud and Enterprise data centers.
PCI Express x8 Intel XXV710 Dual 25G SFP+ Converged adapter is used 710 series implements a PCIe v3.0 x8 host interface,
which operates at up to 8GT/S or 64Gb/s. It provides complete functionality to support 2x 10/25 Gb/s ports, the device perform
all functions required for transmission and reception as specified in IEEE Std. By providing unmatched features for Server and network virtualization, small packet performance ,and low power; the data center is flexible, scalable, and resilient.
- Multiple speeds and media types for broad compatibility backed by extensive testing and validation.
- Intelligent offloads and accelerators to unlock network performance in servers with Intel® Xeon® processors.
- Both Kernel and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) drivers for scalable packet processing.
• PCI-Express host interface specification v3.0 x8 and higher
• Supports the PCI Bus Power Management specification and section 5 of the PCI Express Base Specification
• PCI-Express lanes: x8
• Dual-port 10GbE/25GbE adapters
• Meets the IEEE802.3by and 25 Gthernet.org standard
• Adaptive link supports interworking with other 25GbE switches and host controllers
• Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, NVGRE, GENEVE and Network Service Headers.
• Intel Ethernet Flow director for hardware based application traffic steering.
• Intelligent offloads to enable high performance with Intel Xeon processor-based servers
• Packet checksum offloads: Calculates IP,UDP, TCP, and Stream transmission Protocol checksums for insertion into
transmitted packets and for integrity checking on received packets, Includes support for UDP and TCP checksums
in both IPv4 and IPv6 data grams.
• I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
• Support for optional End-to-End CRC generation and checking
• Supports Maximum number of VMDQ 256 per device
• Supports number of queues 1538
• IEEE802.3x flow control support
• IEEE802.3Q VLAN support with VLAN tag insertion, with stripping and packet filtering for up to 4096 VLAN tags.
• Jumbo Frame support 9728 bytes
|Bus type||PCI Express / PCIe*3.0 (8.0 GT/s)|
|Bus width||8-lane PCI Express; operable in x8 or greater slots|
|Connectors||2 x SFP+ LC Fiber Optic (SFP28 Connector)|
|Data rate||25 GbE / 10 GbE / 1 GbE|
|Cabling||Fiber: MMF 62.5/50 um|
|IEEE standard / Network topology||25GBASE-SR/LR (optical transceivers) \ 25GBASE-CR (DAC)|
|10GBASE-SR/LR (optical transceivers) \ 10GbE SFP+ DAC|
|1000BASE-SX/LX (optical transceivers) \ 1GbE SFP DAC|
|Jumbo Frame||Up to 9.5 KB (9728 Bytes)|
|VXLAN, MACinUDP, NVGRE, IPinGRE|
|Operating System||WindowsServer 2012 / 2012 R2 / Server 2016 / Server 2019|
|Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10|
|DOS*, UEFI*, VMware* ESX, UnixWare; FreeBSD 7.x and later|
|Linux Stable Kernel version 2.4.x / 2.6.x / 3.x / 4.x or later|
Hardware & environment
|LED Indicators||Link Green；25Gb/s: Green blinking|
|10Gb/s:Yellow blinking；1Gb/s: Not bright|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Operating temperature||0 °C to 55 °C (32 °F to 131 °F)|
|Storage temperature||-40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)|
|Storage humidity||Maximum: 90% non-condensing relative humidity at 35 °C|
|Packing Accessories list|
1 x PCI-E intel XXV710 25G SFP+ Fiber NICs
Only the above package contents, other products are not included.
The allowable error of size measurement is +/- 1~3mm, and the weight of the product is subject to the actual product.
|Dimensions||L139 x W70mm (measured without PCIe bracket)|
|Package Size||L190 x W148 x H30mm (Built-in blister)|
|ST7220||SE-LGIV710A-2SFP+||PCIe X8 25G Dual SFP+ Fiber Server NICs|
|Based on Intel XXV710 Ethernet Controller|