Intel® 82576 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Low-Power, Small-Footprint, Dual-Port Gigabit Network Connectivity with Advanced Performance Features
The Intel® 82576 Gigabit Controller is a single, compact, low power component that offers two fullyintegrated Gigabit Ethernet Media Access Control (MAC) and physical layer (PHY) ports. This device uses the PCIe* v2.0 (2.5GT/s).
The 82576 enables two-port implementation in a relatively small area and can be used for server system configurations such as rack mounted or pedestal servers, The 82576 can also be used in embedded applications such as switch add-on cards and network appliances.
• PCI Express* v2.0 (2.5 GT/s) x4/x2/x1
• Dual / Quad Port 1000/100/10Mbps adapters
• MDI (Copper) standard IEEE 802.3 Ethernet interface for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 10BASE-T applications
(802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab)
• RJ45 Connectivity
• Network Virtualization
• Improves performance and throughput by reducing the I/O overhead due to the software virtualization layer
• Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Remote Network Monitoring (RMON) statistic counters
• Low profile and full-height bracket