Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350AM4 Quad-port Gigabit Ethernet server adapters,
designed with performance enhancing features and new power management technologies
The new Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350 family builds on Intel’s history of excellence in Ethernet products. Intel continues its market leadership with this new generation of PCIe* GbE network adapters. Built with the bridgeless Intel® Ethernet Controller I350, these adapters represent the next step in the Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networking evolution for the enterprise and data center by introducing new levels of performance through industry-leading enhancements for both virtualized and iSCSI UnifiedNetworkingenvironments.
This new family of adapters also includes new power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC).
• Halogen-free dual Gigabit Ethernet adapters with copper interface options
• Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
• Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 32 virtual ports
• Scalable iSCSI performance delivering cost-effective SAN connectivity
• High-performing bridgeless design supporting PCI Express* Gen 2.1 5GT/s
• Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology
1 x PCIe Quad Gigabie RJ45 Ethernet Nic I350AM4
1 x User's Manual
1 x CD Driver
1 x Low profile bracket