1-Lane PCIe 2.0 to Dual-Port 6Gbps SATA I/O Controller
The PCI Express SATA 6Gbps expansion card has Two SATA GEN III 6Gb/s channels Host controller that brings server-class features to the desktop . This board enable the use of the industry's newest and fastest hard drivers at 6Gb/s while providing backward compatibility to legacy SATA1.5Gb/s or 3Gb/s drives. It will enhance system performance for every type of computer user. Each PCI-Express 2.0 lane provides up to 500MB/S of throughput. Using the RAID function, the SATA drivers attached to this controller can be easily configured as 2 individual ports with no RAID.
- Compliant with PCIe 2.0 specifications. 1- lane. communication speeds of 2.5 Gbps and 5.0 Gbps.
- Supports IDE programming interface registers for the SATA controller.
- Supports AHCI programming interface registers for the SATA controller.
- Supports aggressive power management.
- Supports error reporting, recovery, and correction.
- Supports Message Signaled Interrupt (MSI).
SATA Controller Features
- Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.0.
- Supports communication speeds of 6.0 Gbps, 3.0 Gbps, and 1.5 Gbps.
- Supports programmable transmitter signal levels.
- Supports Gen 1i, Gen 1x, Gen 2i, Gen 2m, Gen 2x, and Gen 3i.
- Supports dual ports SATA .
- Supports AHCI 1.0 and IDE programming interface.
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
- Supports Port Multiplier FIS-based switching or command-based switching.
- Supports Partial and Slumber Power Management states.
- Supports Staggered Spin-up.