4-Lane PCIe 2.0 to Two-Port 2.5 inch SSD/HDD RAID I/O Processor
The PCIe Marvell SATA 6Gbps 2-Port raid card has two SATA GEN III 6Gb/s channels host controller within 2.5-inch full-size SSD/HDD interface that brings server-class features to the desktop . This board enable the use of the industry's newest and fastest hard drivers at 6Gb/s while providing backward compatibility to legacy SATA1.5Gb/s or 3Gb/s drives. it will enhance system performance for every type of computer user. Each PCIE 2.0 lane provides up to 500Mb/s of throughput. Using the RAID function ,the SATA drivers attached to this controller can be easily configured as 2 individual ports with RAID0, RAID1, HyperDuo.
- Compliant with PCIe 2.0 specifications.
- PCI Express M.2 Specification 1.0
- Supports communication speed of 2.5 Gbps and 5 Gbps.
- Supports IDE programming interface registers for the SATA controller.
- Supports AHCI programming interface registers for the SATA controller.
- Supports aggressive power management.
- Supports error reporting, recovery and correction.
- Supports Message Signaled Interrupt (MSI).
2.5 inch SSD / HDD Connector
- Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.1.
- Supports communication speeds of 6 Gbps, 3 Gbps, and 1.5 Gbps.
- Supports programmable transmitter signal levels.
- Supports Gen 1i, Gen 1x, Gen 2i, Gen 2m, Gen 2x, and Gen 3i.
- Supports two ports Full-size 2.5 inch SSD/HDD interface
- Supports AHCI 1.0 and IDE programming interface.
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
- Supports Port Multiplier FIS based switching or command based switching.
- Supports Partial and Slumber Power Management states.
- Supports Staggered Spin-up.
- RAID0, RAID1, RAID10, and HyperDuo