2-Lane PCIe 2.0 to Four-Port SATA 6 Gbps RAID I/O Processor
The 88SE9230 is a four-port, 3 Gbps or 6 Gbps SATA RAID I/O processor that provides a two-lane PCIe 2.0 interface and SATA controller functions. The 88SE9230 brings a high-performance 3 Gbps or 6 Gbps SATA hardware RAID solution to desktop/consumer storage applications utilizing a two-lane PCIe 2.0 interface.
- Compliant with PCIe 2.0 specifications.
- Supports communication speed of 2.5 Gbps and 5 Gbps.
- Supports IDE programming interface registers for the SATA controller.
- Supports AHCI programming interface registers for the SATA controller.
- Supports aggressive power management.
- Supports error reporting, recovery and correction.
- Supports Message Signaled Interrupt (MSI).
- Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.1.
- Supports communication speeds of 6 Gbps, 3 Gbps, and 1.5 Gbps.
- Supports programmable transmitter signal levels.
- Supports Gen 1i, Gen 1x, Gen 2i, Gen 2m, Gen 2x, and Gen 3i.
- Supports four SATA ports.
- Supports AHCI 1.0 and IDE programming interface.
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
- Supports Port Multiplier FIS based switching or command based switching.
- Supports Partial and Slumber Power Management states.
- Supports Staggered Spin-up.
- RAID0, RAID1, RAID10, and HyperDuo