USB 3.0 adopts Dual-chip (NEC720201+VL812) control processor solution, which enables a PCI Express equipped platform to interface with
USB Super-Speed(5Gbps), High-Speed(480Mbps), Full-Speed(12Mbps), and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps) devices, Users can easy to connect your
Mass Storage, Printer, Scanner , Hub, Camera and any other USB Devices to used.
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification Revision 2.0
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus USB 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
• Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and PCI Express 1.0
• Data transfer rate:
USB2.0 mode - up to 480Mbps
USB3.0 mode - up to 5 Gbps*
• Power output per USB3.0 interface: 5V/900mA (with PSU connected)
• Fully plug, play and hot plug compatible
* For theoretical USB 2.0, USB 3.0 or SATA II transfer speed, the actual transfer speed is related to computer configuration,
data lines, connected devices and other factors.