NEC720201 USB3.1 Type C + A expansion card converts the computer's PCIe high-speed data transfer interface into USB 3.1 Type-A and USB 3.1 USB-C high-speed data transfer interface,
and is backward compatible with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and The USB 1.1 device, with a maximum transfer speed of 10 Gbps, supports the hot-swap function of USB devices and is designed to
provide faster and higher speeds for personal computers, consumer electronics and communication devices.
- PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0 dual-lane (x2) .
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 specification Gen2.
- Compliant with xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface) specifications Revision 1.1.
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.1, 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Supports USB data transfer rate of 10G/5G/480/12/1.5 Mbps.
- Expands dual external USB3.1 Super-Speed plus Type-A ports on the system.
- Each USB port supplies maximum +5VDC / 900mA power output to USB device.
- Built-in over current protection on each USB port.
- Support device remote wakeup function from USB keyboard or mouse.
- Hot-swapping feature allows connect/disconnect device without powering down the system.
To satisfy USB 3.1 10Gb/s Super Speed+ highest performance, SE-U3N0201A-U2 adopts the PCIe Gen 2 , x 2 (10Gb/s) interface connector design.
User has to plug USB 3.1 add-on card into PCIe x16 (or x4 above) slot on the mainboard, suc h as graphics add-on card adopting.
Due to expansion slot mechanical limitation, this card can Not be plugged into PCIe x1 slot. If user does not have available PCIe x16 on the mainboard,
please pick SE-U3N0201A-U2 (USB 3.1 PCIe add-on card with 2-port USB Type-C Receptacle) that adopts PCIe Gen 3 x1 (8Gb/s) interface connector.