USB 2.0 4+1 PCI Expansion card adopts NEC UPD720101F1 chip, supports 480Mb/s compatible with USB1.1. It conforms to PCI 2.2 and PCI power management 1.1 specification, and solves the problem of many USB interface devices and less computer USB interface. You can connect the keyboard, mouse, electronic disk, printer, digital camera, scanner and other devices with USB interface at the same time.
- PCI 32-bit 33MHz Interface
- Compliant with USB specification revision 2.0
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 Specification
- Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices, without first turning system off
- Supports high-speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps), and low-speed (1.5Mbps) data transfer modes for
simultaneous operation of multiple USB 2.0/1.1 devices
- Connects up to 127 USB Device Simultaneously on each port
• 4 x External USB 2.0 ports
• 1 x Internal USB 2.0 port (Sharing with first external USB port UJ1)
Works with a various type of USB devices including hubs, removable drives, digital cameras, scanner, CD-RWs, DVD-ROMs,
PC video cameras, printers, and more . . .
1 x PCI USB 2.0 Card 4+1 Port NEC720201
1 x Driver CD
1 x user's Manual