USB3.1 HOST board: It looks almost the same as the original USB3.0 HOST Card. Please pay attention to the two details.
1: The main control chip adopts ASMEDIA's latest USB3.1 bridge chip ASM1142.
2: PCIe gold finger part consists of The upgrade of the PCI-E X1 in the 3.0 era to the PCI-E X4 will also make the signal stronger.
• PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0 dual-lane (x2)
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 specification Gen2
• Compliant with xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface) specifications Revision 1.1.
• Compliant with PCI Bus Power management interface Specification Revision1.2
• Compliant with USB Attached SCSI protocol Revision1.1
• Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.1, 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
• Supports USB data transfer rate of 10G/5G/480/12/1.5 Mbps.
• Expands dual external USB3.1 Super-Speed plus Type-C ports on the system
• Each USB port supplies maximum +5VDC / 900mA power output to USB device
• Built-in over current protection on each USB port
• Support device remote wakeup function from USB keyboard or mouse
• Built-in SATA-15pin power connector for receiving extra power supply from system
• Hot-swapping feature allows connect/disconnect device without powering down the system.
PCI Express Spec 2.0, Dual-Lane (x2)
Asmedia ASM1142（PCI Express USB3.1 Host controller）
eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Rev1.1
IRQ & IO
|Assigned by System|
Universal Serial Bus 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1
Super Speed+ (10Gpbs), Super Speed(5Gpbs)
High Speed(480Mbps), Full Speed(12Mbps), Low Speed (1.5Mbps)
USB3.1 Type-C port
+5VDC / Maximum 0.9A / each port
Note: Total power output capacity will be limited by system power supply.
Operation Temperature:0 ~ 60°C (32 to 140°F)
|Operation Humidity:5 ~ 95% RH|
|Storage Temperature:-20 ~ 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|System||Vista / Win 7 / Win 8.x / Win 10 (X86/X64) (Windows in-box driver), Linux OS|
|Product code||Main products||Accessories||Remarks|
|PO #: ST620||ASM1142 Type C PCIe card||Short iron piece|
CD Drive disc