The Texas Instruments XIO2213B is a single-function PCI Express™ (PCIe) to PCI local bus translation bridge, where the
PCI bus interface is internally connected to a 1394b open host controller/Link-layer controller with a 3-port 1394b physical layer (PHY).
When the XIO2213B is properly configured, this solution provides full PCIe and 1394b functionality and performance.
• The TI XIO2213B is a PCIe to PCI translation bridge, where the PCI bus interface is internally connected to a 1394b open host controller/link-layer controller with a 3-port 1394b PHY.
• The PCIe to PCI translation bridge is fully compatible with the PCI Express to PCI/PCI-X Bridge Specification, Revision 1.0. Also, the bridge supports the standard PCI-to-PCI bridge programming model.
• The 1394b OHCI controller function is fully compatible with IEEE Std 1394b and the latest 1394 Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI).
* Provides two FireWire 800 (1394b) ports and one 1394a (6-pin) port for multiple 1394b/1394a devices connections
* Supports data transfer rates of 100, 200, 400 and 800 Mbps
* Built-in 4-pin power connector provides extra power when connected to the system’s power supply (recommended)
* Supports hot-swapping and Plug-n-Play connection of peripheral devices
* Works with various types of FireWire 800 (1394b) and 1394a devices including portable hard disk, DV camcorder, digital camera,
CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive and other audio/video devices
|Bus interface||PCI Express X1, Rev1.0|
|Interface||External: 1394a x 1, 1394bx 2 ; Internal: 4-Pin Power plug|
|Transfer rate||1394a: 400 Mbps/200Mbps/100Mbps|
1394b: 800Mbps/400 Mbps/200Mbps/100Mbps
|Functions||Support for asynchronous and isochronous data transfer modes|
|Built-in 4-pin power connector provides extra power when connected to the system’s power supply|
|System||Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Win 7 / Win 8.x, Linux, Dos|
|Product code||Main products||Accessories||Remarks|
|PO #: ST23||PCIe TI Combo FireWire card||Short iron piece|
IEEE 1394a/b Cable
CD Drive disc