- Compliant with PCI Express Specification Revision 1.0a
- Support 1-Lane (x1) PCI Express with transfer rate 2.5 Gb/s
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 2 transfer rate of 3.0 Gb/s
- Backward compatible to SATA 1.0a specification
- Hot plugging supported
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ), Non-zero offsets NCQ, and Out-of-order data delivery NCQ
- Supports RAID 0(striping) and RAID 1(mirroring) for speed and data protection respectively
- PCI-Express x 1
- 2 x internal SATA connectors
- 2 x external eSATA connectors
There are four SATA ports in PCIe SATA II 300 2-Channel RAID Card. We named these ports Con1 to Con4.
Con1&Con2 are external SATA ports and Con3 & 4 are internal SATA ports.
By changing the jumper setting on Encore SATA2 RAID PCIe Card that allows you to select between external and internal ports to use.
By default, Con3 and Con4 are working.
1 x PCIe SATA II 300 2-Channel RAID Card
1 x Driver CD
1 x SATA Data Cable
1 x User's manual