SIlicom Image Sil3114 Serial ATA host controller card is designed to offer a high performance, cost effective and reliability solution to user who needs to accommodate storage peripherals with the new serial ATA interface.
It can control two independent Serial ATA channels, each channel has its own serial ATA bus and will support one Serial ATA device. This card supports the serial ATA (Generation 1) transfer rats of 1.5Gbps (150MB/S).
- Silicon Image SiI3114 SATA controller chip
- Compliant with PCI Specification, Rev. 2.3, 32-bit, 33/66Mhz
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification
- Provides four independent channels to support up to four Serial ATA drives
- Supports RAID0 (Striping), RAID1 (Mirroring), RAID5 (Parity RAID), RAID 0+1 (Mirroring + Striping) and oncatenation modes
- HDDs function normally when not in RAID sets
- Supports SATA up to 150MB/Sec