SIlicom Image Sil3112A Serial ATA host controller card is designed to offer a high performance, cost effective and reliability solution to user who needs to accommodate storage peripherals with the new serial ATA interface.
It can control two independent Serial ATA channels, each channel has its own serial ATA bus and will support one Serial ATA device. This card supports the serial ATA (Generation 1) transfer rats of 1.5Gbps (150MB/S).
• Silicon Image SIL3112A Serial ATA(SATA) host controller chipset
• Compliant with Serial ATA Specification Revision 1.0
• Supports Serial ATA Generation 1 transfer rate of 1.5Gb/s (150MB/s)
• Compliant with PCI IDE Controller Specification Revision1.0
• Compliant with PCI Specification Revision 2.2
• Compliant with Programming Interface for Bus Masster IDE Controller Revision1.0
• Supports two independent Serial ATA channels
• Independent 256byte FIFO per Serial ATA channels for host read and write
• Supports RAID Function 0 or 1
• Supports co-exist RAID set and Non-RAID HDD
• Allow HDD with different size to be configured in a RAID set