PCIe Multi-I/O card use the chip of WCH384L, It supports the maximum rate of 1.5-Mbps and it can be used for PCIe Bus RS232 Serial port expansion,
and High speed Serial port of PCI with automatic hardware rate control, Serial port network, RS485 communication, Parallel / Printer port expansion.
The PCI-Express I/O card uses the latest PCI-Express interface standard for expansion bus , enabling this card to be installed on any PCI-Express capable PC desktop system.
Most of the motherboards no longer come with legacy serial or parallel port, By using this card, end user can add serial and parallel ports to the computer for connecting their serial and parallel devices.
- Fully compliant with PCI-Express Base Specification Revision.1.1
- Single-lan(x1)PCI-Express with throughput up to 2.5Gbps
- Multiple cards in one PC possible
- Compatible with industry standard 16c450/16c550 UART
- Send/receive FIFO buffers ,256bytes for each port
- Data transfer rates up to 115Kbps on each port
- Supported hardware and software flow control
- Supports 5. 6. 7 and 8bit Serial format
- Supports even, odd. None . mark and space parity
- 1 or 2 Stop bit operation