PCIe Multi-I/O card use the chip of WCH382L, It supports the maximum rate of 1.5-Mbps and it can be used for PCIe Bus RS232 Serial port expansion,
and High speed serial port of PCI with automatic hardware rate control, Serial port network, RS485 communication, Parallel / Printer port expansion.
The PCIe Multi -I/O CARD uses the PCI-Express interface standard for expansion bus. enabling this card to be installed on any PCI-Express capable PC desktop system.
By using this card add serial ports to the computer for connecting their devices. The PCIe Multi -I/O CARD card use the chip of CH382L, It supports the maximum rate of
8Mbps and it can be used for PCIe bus RS232 serial port expansion, By using this card add serial ports to the computer for connecting their devices.
- Fully compliant with PCI-Express Base Specification Revision 1.1
- Single-lan PCI-Express with throughput up to 2.5Gbps
- Compatible with industrial standard 16C550 \ 16C552 \ 16C554 and 16C750 UART
- On chip 256-byte depth FIFO in transmit, receive path of each port
- Supports hardware and software flow control
- Data transfer rates up to 115Kbps on each port
- Supports5. 6. 7 and 8-bit Serial format
- Supports even.odd.None.mark and space parity
- 1 or 2 stop bit mode
|Bus Interface||PCI Exrpess Rev 1.1|
2 x DB9 Serial ports
up to 115Kbps on each port
|Function||Support RS-232 Hardware Flow Control|
|Built-in 16C950 UART compatible UART|
|Automatically selects IRQ and I/O address|
|System||Windows 98se/ ME / NT 4. 0 / Server 2000 / XP / Vista / Server 2003 / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10,|
|Product code||Main products||Accessories||Remarks|
|PO #: ST37||WCH382L PCIe I/O card||CD driver|
|Low-profile end bracket|