PCI Multi-I/O card use the chip of SystemBase 16C1058PCI, It supports the maximum rate of 2-Mbps and it can be used for PCI bus RS232 Serial port expansion, and High speed serial port of PCI with automatic hardware rate control, Serial port network, RS485 communication, Parallel / Printer port expansion.
- Standard v2.3 PCI, support 32bit PCI bus, bus speed up to 66/33MHZ
- I/O Controller: Built-In eight improved 16C550 UART with 256-byte Deep FIFO
- Data transmission speed up to 921.6 Kbps. Surge Protection and Optical Isolation available as options.
- Support IRQ share for PCI.
- By using automatic data transfers and assign IRQ & I/O address.
- No need switches and jumpers, all the settings will be done by software
- On-chip hardware flow control resistors guarantee data integrity
|Bus Interface||PCI Rev 2.3|
8 x DB9 Serial ports
|Data rate||up to 921.6 Kbps|
Built-In eight improved 16C550 UART with 256-byte Deep FIFO
|Function||Support IRQ share for PCI|
|Built-in 16C450/550 compatible UART|
|Automatically selects IRQ and I/O address|
|System||Windows 98se/ ME / NT 4. 0/ Server 2000 / XP / Vista / Server 2008 / Win 7 / Win 8 , Linux|
1 x 16C1058-8S PCI Multi-I/O Card
1 x 8-ports RS232 Serial Cable
1 x User's Manual
1 x Driver CD